2014/01/13

DIY Fabric flower studs tutorial at OEH



Hi, friends! I hope you've all had a killer start to the new year! I spent my Christmas holiday with friends and family eating good food and enjoying good company. It's already been a busy year for me with a trip to Cologne, Germany last week. I'm slowly getting back into the rhythm of things here, this being the week of exams and all. I hope to be back with some new posts real soon. Until then, check out the fabric flowers studs tutorial I posted over at Oh Everything Handmade.



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! And I like your braid ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's actually not me in the picture, but I did do the braid :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home