2014/01/19

Sunday Spirit: Out in the cold



Hello, friends! It's been a crazy busy year so far. And it looks like it's going to be the most memorable year of my life to date. It's all very secretive, I know, but I'm going to spill all the beans real soon, don't you worry. I've been uninspired to post on the blog lately. I've been thinking about some changes I'd like to make, but haven't really decided on anything yet. I need to take some time to dream and imagine what I'd like my life to be from this point on and how this blog fits into it all. I miss blogging, but I haven't had any time to make lately.



No matter how busy life gets, you have to appreciate the little things. Like the fact that we finally have real winter weather. It's been snowy and very cold all week. And then today, it was simply magical. I took my camera and went outside to capture some of that magic. Days like these fill me with new energy. I love the sunshine!



I hope I'll be back soon with something handmade. Until then, I hope you're enjoying winter and the little moments that make life worth living.



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love the last line "enjoying winter and the little moments that make life worth living." Experiencing heartache for my son's classmate that just passed away unexpectedly and feeling exactly what those words mean as I consider their incredible loss. Love your blog, and look forward to when you feel up to posting again. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, I think we all feel the loss of a young one more deeply. My heart goes out to them. It's not easy to keep on going and start appreciating those little moments of content again, but I hope they will find that again someday.

      I guess the thing with blogging is that sometimes you just have to prioritize, and that's what I'm trying to do. So I'll have more of those moments in my everyday.

      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. so nice.... we have nooo snow, to much warm ...and a hate the rain :-//...looks sooo beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first real winter week for us as well. We've only had a couple of snowy days, but mostly rain and plus temperatures, so not our typical winter either. Perhaps the winer will still hit you as well. You never know!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home