2012/07/29

Hello & Welcome!

Necklace via Gabby's bazaar

It's been a long time coming and now it's here. A completely new beginning. A new blog and soon a new business. Ladies, Pearls & Scissors will officially open its virtual doors to the public on Monday the 30th of July. I'm so excited, I can't even believe it yet!

Pearls and Scissors will include everything I'm passionate about. I will share with you:
  • Eco DIY ideas and tutorials - recycling + up-cycling projects for your wardrobe + your home.
  • Beauty tips and tricks - hair style inspiration + tutorials + DIY beauty product tutorials 
  • Green living snippets + projects + tips
  • My business journey - join me on the journey of creating my brand new business + learn from my mistakes
  • and SO much more!

I hope you will join me on this crazy ride. I can't wait! I'm literally bursting with creativity and ideas right now. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. hi from Switzerland,
    I am looking forward to your new adventure and I am sure, it will always lighten my days..
    have a great Sunday,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here! Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Hi from Chile! Found your blog, loved it and looking forward for more!
    (I like to refashion to, from dressses i buy really cheap in second hand clothes, and sometimes i run out of ideas so your blog already helped me with one. Thanks!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refashions are one of my favorite pastimes! I'm so glad I could give you a little extra inspiration. That's what I'm here for! ;)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Home