2014/07/20

Our pre-wedding/engagement photos

 
All photos by Kerli Halliste

Our wedding is less than 2 weeks away (insert major butterflies), but I still haven't shared our engagement photos. That's because, well, they didn't exist until today. We wanted to do an engagement shoot in the beginning of the year, but then it got postponed again and again. Then, two weeks ago, the stars finally aligned, and we got together with our wedding photographer Kerli, and shot these amazing pics. I'm so happy with the way these turned out! And so glad we still decided to do one photoshoot before the wedding to capture the pre-wedding us, and rehearse our poses for the big day.

It's been quiet around the blog, and it's going to be for a while longer as all my days are filled with wedding preparations. But, I'll be back after the wedding to share all the DIY projects with you guys.

Thanks for sticking around, and for letting me share!

xo Hanna

11 comments:

  1. abolute cute ;-))... uhhh and my wedding is now 21 years ago..but still in love..best wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND...the photograph is verry, verry good - @ all..make a look on the Homepage !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 weeks?! Getting close! I am super excited for you two, you both look very very happy and sweet and loving :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! 2 weeks goes buy so quickly, as the past month has proved, so it almost feels like the day is tomorrow :D

      Delete
    2. I am really looking forwards to seeing all the wedding photos etc! I want to get some engagement photos of me and my fiance, but I haven't found a photographer yet (in Australia, or I'd borrow yours!). Your photos look so relaxed and happy :-)

      Delete
    3. I'm sure there are plenty of amazing photographers in Australia as well, you'll just have to ask around. I'd recommend asking friends and family, if they know any good ones, and then taking a look at their portfolio. Our photographer was actually recommended to me by my flatmate.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous photos - thank you for sharing. I love the B + W #7 It shows just how much in love you both are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nii ilusad! Palju õnne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of the most beautiful engagement shots I've seen!!! Gah! So sweet, so loving, and on top of it all you're both gorgeous ;) Congrats and many happy returns on the day (when it finally gets here)!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home