2014/08/04

Words for the week // No. 8 (and we're married!!!)

Quote source
We're married and it's awesome! Words cannot describe how happy and content we are. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in ways I couldn't even have imagined. We're off to our honeymoon tomorrow, but I just wanted to pop in and share our news with you. I'll share plenty of pictures and DIY from our wedding real soon, so don't you worry about that. In the mean time, here's a little sneak peak that one of my friends sent me today.


xo Mrs. and Mr. Saar

9 comments:

  1. Ma ootasin põnevusega seda postitust juba. Palju, palju ilusaid ühiseid hetki teile! Ja kleit paistab ka väga ilus olevat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aitäh! Kleit oli tõepoolest imekaunis ja temale pühendan kindlasti lausa eraldi postituse, sest see on minu armsa ämma kätetöö.

      Delete
  2. I am so insanely happy for you :-) I hope you guys have a lovely honeymoon and I look forwards to hearing you gush about the ceremony when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estonians have a saying, that the joy you share is twice as big. So thank you for sharing ours!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!, can't wait to see more pictures. Have a wonderful honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot!! congradulations hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home