2013/06/02

Updates on life lately



It's been a while! Sorry for the radio silence on the blog, but life has been busy lately and school has been my top priority. Now that the exams are almost over, I can finally get back to making pretty things.

This pause in blogging has got me thinking about my blogging goals and the time and effort I've but into this blog. I've realized that although I love blogging and sharing my creations, it's become a very time-consuming hobby. Time that I could've put into working towards my true dreams of becoming an operatic singer. So, you're going to see some changes around the blog. I'm still going to share my creative inspiration and projects, but there will be fewer posts. Singing and music have to become a priority again.

Summer has always been the most inspiring season for me. After a sunshiny weekend in the countryside, I'm feeling re-energized and motivated! I can't wait for all the wonderful moments that this summer is going to bring. I'm sure it'll be a summer to remember!

Thanks for sticking around!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home