2013/07/30

Me, Myself & I: Days 6 - 8

Day 6: Having a dance party


Day 7: The mirror of my soul

Day 8: when I get quiet
It's been a while since my last self-portrait challenge update. To be honest, I've missed the last 4 days because I was simply having too much fun on our road-trip. But I'm sure there are some selfies hidden in the trip pics as well.
I'm learning a lot more from this challenge than I thought I would. Today, as I was editing these pics, I learnt that editing is all about capturing the right mood of the moment. It's fun to experiment with contrast and brightness and all that stuff to try and find that perfect setting that captures the mood. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but I'm getting better at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home