2013/07/19

Me, Myself & I: The self-portrait challenge!

Day 1: in the morning
Day 2: with my new best friend and my new accidental hair color
Elsie and Emma from A beautiful mess are releasing their first photography book shortly, and they're having a self-portrait challenge to celebrate it. Everyone can join and learn something new about themselves and photography in the process. Now, I'm not good at challenges. Something about having to do a task every day just awakens the rebel in me. It's like, if you told me I had to sew every day, I would probably start to hate it. But, this challenge seems so much fun and really simple. All I have to do is pick up my camera once a day and snap a couple of shots. I'm in! So, you're going to see a lot of me during the next 30 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home