2013/08/15

Me, Myself & I: Days 15 - 20

Day 15: details
Day 16: the naked truth
Day 17: sand between my toes 
Day 18: in the shadows 
Day 19: feelings
Day 20: alone
It's been a hard week. Change is not easy. The further I get with my self-portrait challenge (you can see the previous posts here), the more I want my pictures to tell a story, to have meaning. That's why it's hard to take pictures every day. Some days I just don't feel like it. Some days are harder than others. And some days I just don't have anything to say. I love that my pictures are getting more truthful, although it means making myself more vulnerable. Sometimes you just have to let go.


2 comments:

  1. Love these portraits. They are full of emotions. I've never done a self portrait challenge. It seems like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of fun, and definitely a true photography challenge. I'm learning so much!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home