2013/11/10

Custom headband set: Olive & Pink




I made this custom headband set for and old friend of mine. She bought the olive green crochet scarf from my shop and of course wanted a matching bow headband to go with it. She wasn't sure about the accent bow color and left it up to me to decide. That was a tough decision, and as you can see, I couldn't make up my mind between fuchsia and a more subtle retro pink. So, I made her both, and she can decide for herself which one she loves best.

If you have your own set of favorite colors that you'd like my headband set in, just contact me for a custom order at hanna(at)pearlsandscissors.com or through my Etsy shop


2 comments:

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home