2013/11/28

Handmade gifts for Christmas Round-up (part 1)

Can you believe it's almost December! I don't know about you, but we are already in full holiday mode over at my place - making each other fun Advent calendars, drinking glögg, eating clementines and gingerbread. The whole shebang!

Even if you're not in the holiday spirit just yet, it is high time to start thinking about what you want to give to your loved ones this year. I know that in the States tomorrow is all about shopping for Christmas presents, but I wanted to remind you that the most prized gifts are those that you make yourself. I don't know about you, but I cherish every gift that someone has made for me with their own two hands. It just so much more special! So, I thought I'd round up some handmade gift ideas from the archives to help you get started.


1. The popular sweater socks is a gift to both your loved one and the planet. Warm, cute, and eco-friendly!


2. Here's another eco-friendly gift idea -  the braided infinity scarf. A great gift for men as well.


3. How about these cute leather heart earrings for a friend to say I love you? Adorable!


4. I think men are always the hardest to make gifts for. But, this simple knitted infinity scarf is men-approved.


5. Every woman needs more storage for their ever-growing jewelry collection.


6. A simple way to say "I heart you!" - the heart pin brooch.


7. While we're at brooches, this knitted bow is so easy to make, and über cute!


8. And, to keep your girlfriends jewelry collection growing, you could make her some one of a kind crochet rose studs.


9. This is one of the most unique jewelry pieces I've made. Another great way to recycle, up-cycle and give someone something unique.


10. To round up this round-up, one more piece of beautiful jewelry.

I hope you got some ideas for the weekend. There will be at least one more round-up to get your creativity flowing.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and a creative weekend, my friends!





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You are so right ! I try to give ONLY selfmade presents....BUT only for persons wich rate this highly, that i spend all my small time to create this presents. There are some People in my atmosphere they never would get selfmade presents from me ;-))). Happy Advent-time ! Greetings from Germany ! Geli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's great! I wish I could accomplish that every year, but I do try to make as many handmade presents as I can, and buy the rest from local designers and brands. I'm a fast believer in the notion that the thought is what counts.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home