2013/12/03

Four Simple Goals: December


It's time to check in on the "Four simple goals" challenge, take a look at November goals and set new ones for December. I actually had a little trouble setting goals for December. It always seems such a busy month that tackling more goals can feel intimidating. So, I wanted to make my goals really simple this month. But, before we get into them, lets review the goals of the past month.

So, how did I do on my November goals?

1. Organize my studio/bedroom one nook at a time. - I must admit I didn't do as good a job with that as I'd hoped. But, I did clean my closet and rearranged my fabrics, so that's a small dent in the overall mess. Then again, I'm not too bummed about it since my room is going to go through some major changes soon anyway.

2. Gather inspiration for a new blog design. - Again, could've done better. I was doing quite well at the beginning of the month, but soon my frequent trips to Pinterest got sidetracked into other categories like Christmas decorations and such. 

3. Exercise at least 3 times a week. - I totally nailed this one! I bought my first ever gym card for a month and I used quite heavily, so I'm very happy with that. I might even reconsider my manifestation of not doing sports. Between you and me, I actually really enjoyed it.

4. Reduce my "to refashion or mend" pile by at least 1 garment per week. - This was by far the easiest goal for me. I do a lot of refashions as it is, so I just tried to make sure I did something from the mend pile as well from time to time. 

For December, I decided to put down goals that would help me celebrate the holiday season andget into the Christmas spirit. So, during this December, I'm going to start a new holiday tradition, read a book, make something for myself among all the handmade gifts I'm planning to make, and do a good deed. Holidays are about giving, and I don't mean just giving gifts. It's also about giving to those in need, and giving your care and love to others.

We'll see by the end of the year how well I managed these goals. I feel it's going to be a magical month for me!

What are your goals for this month?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home