2013/12/05

Refashionista: Trendy open front sweater



I don't know about you, but it's officially winter around here. It's been snowing, and it's getting really chilly outside. Which is why this sweater refashion jumped into my mind a couple of weeks ago. An hour later I had a cozy sweater to keep me warm. Yes, it took me only an hour to finish! I love when the light bulb goes on in my head like that.



I know I say that a lot about my creations (such an egomaniac), but I totally love this sweater! I have to remind myself that there are other things in my closet besides this at the moment. That's how much I love wearing it.

You can find the complete tutorial with step by step instructions on Oh Everything Handmade.





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You have got such a creative blog hun!
    Following you through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karishma! I appreciate every kind word :)

      Delete
  2. Kui kipa mustriga kamsa, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just selle mustri pärast seisiski see kamsa mul juba vähemalt 9 aastat kapis ja ootas oma aega.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home