2015/05/17

Doors are closing!

I just wanted to let you know that it's the last day of registration to the Start Sewing Club. At midnight, the doors to the club will close for months. I'm not going to open up another club before fall.

So, if you're still going back and forth between "Do I join? Yes...No, maybe wait....But...I really would love to....But, I don't know....I'd love to join...but" then it's your last chance to hop on board. I'd hate for you to miss out because you hesitated for too long.

The ladies are already chatting in the Facebook group, and I love seeing the club that I only envisioned in my mind just a few short weeks ago, turn into a real thing. It's the best feeling in the world!

There are loads of places online to learn all about sewing, but what makes the Sewing Club unique is the connection to others you can make in it. It's not JUST a place to learn, it's a place to connect and engage with others. 

Plus, I'll be there to guide you and help you. Most online classes don't offer that kind of support. 

One of the best things about our craft lessons at school was the chatting around the craft table. The stories and laughs shared and the deeper connection we formed through it. I think that's what we all crave in these online communities as well - whether it's commenting on blogs, or participating in forums, or even writing our own blog.

We want to connect with other like-minded people. Share our stories and hear theirs. Feel the deeper connection to each other. That's what I've tried to create with the sewing club. And it seems I've succeeded.

I'm uploading the first week's sessions as I write this. It includes loads of videos and useful guides (like the 5-page Ultimate Sewing Machine Troubleshooting Guide and the Fabric+thread+needle Guide). Plus a growing library of resources.

Join here!

Whether you join in or not, I'm still happy and grateful to have you in my little community, and to be able to connect with you through my projects and life stories.

xo. Hanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home