2013/05/02

April Favorites on Pearls & Scissors

April was probably the busiest month I've had all year. And, in only a few weeks, it'll be summer and school will be over once again. I haven't had as much time for blogging as I'd like, but sewing is still my favorite pastime. It keeps me sane amongst all the busyness of everyday life. Here are my favorite posts and projects of the past month:


A Chanel style jacket has been on my wish-list for a while, so I'm really happy I was able to cross it off with this refashion.


April has been full of concerts. I've had at least 1-2 concerts per week! This simple up-do has been my go-to hairdo.


I also had the chance to play around with Anneliis' pretty hair. I created a simple braided up-do for her that she can use for concerts.


This was my favorite outfit of the month. I love my new bubble skirt! I can't believe this project sat in my project pile for years. Years! When I could've just taken 2 hours and made myself a pretty skirt so much sooner.


I finally got around to sharing my favorite t-shirt refashion idea with you. Some more inspiration is coming real soon!


And last, but certainly not least, my very favorite project of the month was out "Fiddler on the roof". It was amazing! I loved every nervous, crazy, worried moment of it!

How was your month? Crazy busy? Slow, but steady?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home