2013/10/27

Autumn and dreams


It seems that with the new season I've also entered into a new phase of dreaming. With endings there is always room for new beginnings. And new beginnings always awaken the dreamer in me. There are so many possibilities and it seems that almost everything and anything is possible. It's an exhilarating and frightening feeling at the same time. With choices comes a lot of freedom, but also a lot of responsibility. And it makes you wonder wether you're going to make the right decisions. 

It's my final year in my current school. I can't believe the end is so near! This means that I have to look for another school that will help me nourish and build my dream of becoming a singer. I have my heart set on a school in Germany, so I'm working on finding a teacher and passing the language test. I want to get in so badly! I just feel that it's the right place for me.  

Applying for a school in Germany means a lot of travel, which means a lot of money spent of airfares and hostels. I've opened up my Etsy shop again in the hopes that it will help to fund my efforts of getting into my dream school. So, if you know somebody who'd love to get a cute knitted headband for Christmas... (hint hint ;))


4 comments:

  1. Hi ! Which school you want to go in Germany ??.. I know Leipzig, there is a singer school..and of course this famous Musical School - i think in Hamburg ??. You have to do a language test to become a singer ???...holy cow!! If you need help in German language - feel free to contact me. Do you have testet "Babble" ?? - I try there to learn Spanish - and it works better than i thought. Greetings and believe on your dreams - Angelika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to offer your help! I'll be sure to take you up on it when the need arises. Fortunately I watched way too much German television as a toddler, so I picked up the language from there, but it's been years since I had some practice, so I need to revise a lot.
      I dream of studying in Köln, the program there feels like the perfect fit for me.

      Delete
  2. ha..ha.. Köln is a crazy city ;-))) but..try the www.babble.com - it will help you, too. I live in Bavaria - far away from Köln. Do you know it is one of the famous "German - Carnevall" Cities ?? - I've been there only for a weekend trip in summer (withour carneval)... there is party, party, party - everyvere. A little bit tooo much for me - but nice, if you are so young and not tired before noon ;-))) (like me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha :D I'm young, but always tired before noon :P

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home