2014/04/13

Sunday Spirit: Life through my phone lens


This is how my life looks through my phone camera lens. One of my new year's resolutions was to take on a phone photography challenge. I'm super crappy at taking pictures with my phone. When I finally got a new phone with a decent camera, I was all enthusiastic about capturing my everyday life more. So far, that hasn't happened. So, I did something I should have done ages ago and finally hopped on the Instagram train yesterday. I'm taking on a challenge to post at least once a day. You can follow me @pearlsandscissors, if you'd like. Do say hi, because I'm completely lost in this Instagram world, and I could use your help!

Have a wonderful Sunday and I'll see you around!

P.S! I think my two best friends, Kärt-Katrin and Triin just made their Pearls & Scissors debut. Love you, gals!



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Ma lootsin küll debüteerida mõne ilupildiga, aga keda me ikka petame, eksole. See pilt näitab minu olemuse mõnes mõtte ära küll.
    Armastan sind ka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa oled selle pildi peal nii Kärdulikult äge, et paremini polekski saanud debüteerida. Ilus oled sa niikuinii :)

      Delete
  2. Kus Sa sellise pildi tegid? Tahan ka! :D
    Ja mina armastan teid ka ju!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selle tegi tegelikult vist Kärdu või Patu, aga see on mul telefonis olemas, nii et pühapäeval jagan :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home