2014/04/11

Favorite Things: Life is beautiful


Links: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

I took my violin out an played today. That hasn't happened in almost a year. I don't even know why I haven't touched it for so long. I keep meaning to play, but then it gets pushed back again and again. So, today I finally took some time and really played. And it felt so good! I'd forgotten how much I love the sound of the violin. I played for almost an hour and it felt like therapy. Making music really does heal the soul I think.

It's been a beautiful week. Life is good. I've been feeling that a lot lately. Happiness. Content. There are better days, and worse days, but at the end of it all I'm grateful for what I have. A beautiful life.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. It's the first time you've mentioned you can play a music instrument. There's a funny thing - I suddenly realised there are some blog's which I follow for such a long time that I really have a feeling that I know people behind them and therefore finding out something new about them has me want to say something like "Hey, why didn't you tell me that earlier?!" juts like to a friend :) Now it also dawned on me that it's a one sided "friendship", because blog writers don't know that much about blog readers :/ Maybe I should start a blog on my own? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Ola. We only get to know the part they share. And that's very true in my case, too. Some things you just don't want to share in the fear of making yourself too vulnerable. Other things just never come up for some reason. Since this blog is mainly focused on my crafty part, my musical side is not very well represented. So, in all honesty, I actually play 2 instruments - the violin and the piano. And, I can probably squeeze out at least 3 chords on the guitar :D. But, my main subject at school right now is classical singing :).

      Delete
    2. I've always admired people who play music instruments. I love music but unfortunately I'm terribly bad at producing it :/ I learned to play the guitar a few years ago but discovered it wasn't for me. Hopefully, my boyfriend masters this skill :)
      You know what, I'd love to hear you sing one day ;)

      Delete
    3. You just might hear me sing very soon. If all goes to plan, I'm posting some pieces from my final exam here on the blog in June. So stay tuned!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home