2014/04/26

Favorite Things: Hello Lover


Links: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 //

Oh my gosh, how I'm loving this spring weather! It's been sunny and gradually warmer all week, and we're expected to hit +20 degrees Celsius next week. Hello Spring, I'm so glad you are here! I always feel a sense of relief when the days start getting longer and the days become warmer. It's like a weight has been lifted, and I can breathe again. I love the new energy that every new spring brings.

This makes me long for slow days spent drinking coffee on a terrace, walks along the beach, holding hands on a park bench, late nights spent dreaming, and garden parties with friends. Luckily, I get to do all of those things in the coming months, and I'm so looking forward to it. Actually, we're going to a birthday party tomorrow, so I'll get started on that list.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, my friends!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home