2014/02/07

Creative Spirit: DIY's to try







I don't know about you, whenever I know I have some creative freedom over the weekend, I spend my Friday nights on Craftgawker and Pinterest, sucking in as much creative spirit as I can. I thought I'd share some of my finds with you as well. Creative spirit is meant to be shared, right? So, if you're planning to make something with your own two hands this weekend, you should definitely check out these projects.

// 1 // A fabulous jeans transformation from Pink Stripey Socks. I love the abstract colorful pattern she made!
// 2 // If you're more into geometric prints, check out EmerJa Designs tutorial. Looks awesome!
// 3 // And if you're going to make some awesome jeans, it only reasons to add some sparkle to your shoes as well. I love the rhinestone covered sneakers from Dream a little bigger.
// 4 // Or, perhaps buttons are more your thing. I love this DIY from Spalvotas DryÅžuotas. It doesn't matter if you don't speak Lithuanian.
// 5 // To top of your handmade outfit, make this adorable yet fashionable sweatshirt from DIY Studio.
// 6 // Or, try adding a see-through lace heart to one of your old tees with this tutorial.

Have a creative weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my shoes, Hanna! Hoping you had a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so fab, Allison! I'm definitely going to try something similar come spring.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home