2014/02/05

Daily Style: Date night




I haven't done a style post in ages, and quite honestly, I've been in a style rut these past couple of months. One of my resolutions for the New Year is to experiment more with my clothing and style. Stepping out of my comfort zone has always been hard for me, but there's where the real fun begins, isn't it?

We went out on a date night last night, and I thought I'd change it up a bit. It was a coffee date and a movie, so I went with a rather casual look with my summery floral jeans as the focus. I have so many pieces that only get worn during the warmer months, and I'm looking forward to mixing them into my winter wardrobe more.

By the end of the night I'd eaten way too much cake and fries, seen a pretty bad movie, and had a whole lot of fun. Let's do that again!

Outfit details:
Floral jeans - local mall
Lace heart tee - refashioned
Knit vest - vintage
Earrings - me-made



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will write more outfit posts in the nearest future, as they're great source of inspiration for me :) Wardrobe Reinvention series was awesome!

    Same problem with me - summer clothes only get worn in summer (climate... and I bet it's even tougher in Estonia). Looking forward to your ideas towards changing it! (You've already done a post about it, haven't you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be doing the Wardrobe Reinvention series again when we have a little more dayligth for the photoshoots.
      I know what you mean about the climate - sometimes a thick sweater and jeans is the only option. I'll definitely try and to more of those season mixing outfits and share them here on the blog as well.

      Thanks, Ola!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home