2014/02/20

My Style: Performance practice perfect





At my school we have a subject in our curriculum named "Performance practice". Since we're studying to be singers aka performers, it makes perfect sense to practice it, right? And what is a performer without proper looks? Nothing, I tell you! (lol). It's actually more of an informal affair, but still, I always feel better when I dress up a little for the occasion. Gets me in the performing mood.

Outfit details:
Blouse - refashioned
Skirt - thrifted (original Gina Tricot)
Belt - Tally Weijil
Earrings - made by me

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Cute Outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that skirt? It's beautiful!

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no, it's thrifted (as noted above), and originally from Gina Tricot. But, thanks for thinking I might have :)!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home