2013/09/24

Style your own statement necklace



When we were putting together this outfit with Mari Krõõt, we realized neither of us had the perfect statement necklace to go with it, so Mari Krõõt figured out this clever solution. You could just turn your other necklaces and brooches into a stunning statement piece, and what's even better, you can customize it and re-create it whenever and however you want. It just takes a little bit of imagination!


We used 2 necklaces, one bracelet and a brooch to create my statement piece. I love how it turned out! Makes me want to try other combinations from my existing accessories. 

Happy creating!


2 comments:

  1. Nice art of creativity thanks for sharing us these Fine Jewelry Necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of making DIY statement necklace is amazing I must say. Recently, I saw a necklace tutorial and tried some different versions, but I couldn’t make it properly. The tutorial you shared is quite easy and interesting. I will try this one also at my home and I hope this time I would be succeeded in making a DIY statement necklace. Few days back, I came across a website http://www.kilkennyshop.com/newbridge/jewellery/silver-collection.html where I found some interesting and beautiful designs. I will try to implement those designs in my new DIY statement necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home