2014/03/12

If I was a doll






I was going through some old folders on my computer and I stumbled on these pics we took a little over a year ago with my girlfriends. We experimented with different styles and just had some fun. I've shared all the other scenes from that photoshoot before (here, here, and here), but somehow the doll scene had gone unnoticed.

I had so much fun dressing up as an actual doll! It was rather difficult to keep a straight face and an empty look, though. The pics turned out pretty cool. This gets me inspired to create more fun photoshoots.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aww you'd make a cute doll! really nice , and I like the rest of the photoshoot is also beautiful! I find the concept to be cool and sure you had a good time !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Afreen, thanks! Maybe I should send Mattel a proposal that they should base the next Barbie on me or something :D

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home