2014/03/04

My Style: Winter skirt & Summer jacket





Hello, March! The month where you can smell spring in the air and the days are feeling longer. March is always a transitional month for me. Usually we have crazy weather in March. Some days are sunny and nice, and others are windy, even snowy. But my heart longs for those lighter layers, brighter colors and the feeling of summer. That's why I love incorporating summery clothing items into my everyday outfits. They add that little hint of spring to those otherwise still rather wintery days.

I'm so looking forward to more sunny days and warmer temperatures! I can't wait to store all my winter coats away and take out my spring gear. How about you, are you sad to see winter go, or excited for spring?

Outfit details:
Jacket - thrifted (originally from Zara)
Knit skirt - refashioned from vintage
Blouse - made by me
Boots - vintage (from Mom)
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - made by me


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home