2014/06/04

His & Her Style: 90's comeback

It was a super hot day in May and we decided to take a walk to Kadriorg park. It's one of my favorite places in Tallinn. I'm definitely going to do a special post on this gorgeous park once all the flowers are in full bloom. It's stunning. I love that it's just a short walk from the city center, yet you feel as if you've reached a whole new world. Whenever it gets hot in the city, I need to get into the green, so it's also the perfect getaway.
I'm totally loving the overall trend! I remember getting my first pair of overalls in the 6th grade. I looked like a rapper, or a construction worker. The overalls were massively big, but that was the trend back then. And then, in 8th grade, my Dad went to the USA and brought me back another pair of overalls. Better fitting this time, but by then the trend was already so last season. So, I never really wore them much. And then I went through a major overalls-are-hidious phase. But, me and overalls are friends again.
It's a funny thing with trends. They come and go, and so one day we hate something and the next day we love it again. As far as I can tell, the 90's are so back. I mean, overalls and denim shirts pretty much sums it up. Can't say I'm complaining, though. It is the decade of my childhood, so I'm very fond of it. And the style was pretty great back then, I think. Floral everything and denim dreams - what's there not to like. So, I think a pretty floral dress and some high-waisted denim shorts are definitely lurking back into my summer wardrobe.
How about you? Are you on the overalls' train? And, what do you think of the 90's being back in vogue?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home