2014/06/07

Sunday Spirit // Greetings from Cologne

 

Greetings from Cologne! It's already been a whole week in this beautiful city of Cologne. I won't say it's all been sunshine and butterflies, because, you know, my rejection and all. But, on the bright side, Rein's been doing really well in the auditions, so wish him luck for the final round of examinations on this coming Friday. Which is why we're staying another week. 

It's mostly been a waiting game, but we've also been sightseeing, cycling around the city and enjoying to warm summer days. I could definitely see myself living here. Although the city is big, it's also kind of cozy and full on friendly faces. If all goes well, I'm definitely going to be visiting often. But, we'll see about that in just a few days. 

We're off to buy some ice cream. Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends!

xo Hanna (& Rein, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home