2014/06/16

Words for the Week // no.5


Yesterday was the day of my graduation. It was my 8th time graduating. That's... a lot of graduations.

I'm so thankful for all the support my family has give me through all the years. I'm looking into the future now and planning my next steps, which will inevitably entail another school and eventually another graduation. Let's see if I can make it an even 10, shall we?

Congratulations to all of you graduating this summer! It's sad and exciting at the same time. Maybe you already have your next steps planned, or maybe you're still searching for the right fit. Whichever situation you're in, let your dreams lead the way and you'll be fine.

Have a wonderful week, guys!

P.S! I'm posting a video of me singing tomorrow, so check back for that.

xo Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home