2014/06/10

Words for the week // No.4

quote adapted from We&Serendipity
Mondays seem to escape me these past couple of weeks. It's Sunday and then it's magically Tuesday. How does that happen? Anyways...

This weeks words are becoming my motto. I've had a week to adjust to the idea of staying in Estonia and I'm slowly re-directing my dream route. At this point, I'm not excited about the future, but I'm curious. Curious about what new opportunities this new road will take me to. That's what makes life interesting, right? Shortcuts, detours, getting lost, and finding the right way.

Have a wonderful week!
xo Hanna

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your staying positive, it will work out and you may be surprised to find a better route that you never considered.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home