2014/11/26

Giving Back


Well, guys, the collections is finally in the shop and it's time for me to reveal a little secret I've been keeping. Or, rather, a small side note to my last post.

I do believe that true happiness comes from giving rather than getting, so I've decided to donate 5% of the proceeds from my shop to an Estonian non-profit organization called Lahendus.net.

Lahendus.net consists of volunteer psychology students who offer anonymous and free online psychological counseling to people who need it. I was one of those volunteers for a few years during my studies, and I know how valuable their work is. I also know how much of their time and effort they give to serve others.

I've always wanted to someday be able to somehow support this organization, and now seemed like the perfect time to do it. I hope you'll join me and together we can give back this season.

xo. Hanna

4 comments:

  1. We all have our pet projects, and mental health is one of mine. I'm happy that you're donating to such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely that you're giving some profits to charity :). I am so enamoured with your new collection that although I can't buy anything I have blogged about it: http://andhavingwritmoveson.blogspot.fr/2014/11/statement-necklace-and-pearls-and.html

    I hope you don't mind, any problems please let me know :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing! And, of course, for the encouraging words! I truly appreciate it :).

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home