2014/11/24

Words for the Week // No.19 (I have arrived!)

It's been a while, eh? Well, I've finally arrived in Leverkusen. We filled the car to the brim on Friday and headed to Stockholm with a ship. From there it was straight down to Malmö, then over some bridges to Denmark, and finally to Germany.We arrived at 3.30am on Sunday. What a relief!
It's going to be a busy week of unpacking, finding furniture, getting the paper-work in order, and launching the winter collection. Amidst all the craziness, I find myself feeling content - we're finally together again, and I feel so loved. I missed my husband like crazy! I hope we don't have to repeat this any time soon.
I'm excited to get the decorating started. I have so many plans and ideas for this space. I love our little apartment - it's the perfect white canvas to create our own home in. So, stay tuned for DIYs and before and afters. I'm determined to take it slow and really only bring items into this space that we both love rather than settle for something that we need but don't like.
This is the state of our bedroom at the moment. Pretty, huh? Moving's a pain in the you-know-where, but I know it's going to get better with each passing day.

I'll be back tomorrow with a peak at the finished collection for the shop. Exciting!

xo.Hanna

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I agree w your words for the week :-)

    Enjoy being together again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlich Willkommen !! Alles Gute für den Start !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön! Hab heute meine Anmeldung gemacht, so bin ich jetzt auch offiziell hierher gezogen :).

      Delete
  3. Tahaks juba lugeda teie uuest kodust ja su ideedest. Mõnusat sisseseadmist ja -elamist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minagi ootan, et oleks juba, millest kirjutada :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home