2014/11/04

Words for the Week // No.18

source
I know it's Tuesday already, but it's never too late for some inspiring words to kick this week up a notch, right?

As soon as I saw this quote in my Pinterest feed, I knew this would become my mantra for the week. I mean, it has my favorite ever word in it - dream. I love both night dreaming and day dreaming, but lately I've been missing both a lot. So, my priority for the week ahead is to do both as much as possible. Dreams are what fuel me, so it makes sense that when I'm feeling tired, I just need to dream more, right? Right.

I'm excited for so many things at the moment, but there's a lot of work ahead to get those things rolling. I have a collection update planned for this week, as well as a rug DIY, and a Wardrobe Reinvention post, so stay tuned.

I hope you've had a heck of a start to your week!

xo.Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Seems to be a good mantra! Good luck with your dreams :)
    My week start was hard and now I'm very tired. Hope it will get better tomorrow...
    Sorry for mistakes, I'm german :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macht nichts! :) I hope the week gets better by the day.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home