2014/11/09

This week was...

This week was crazy. It was also my last full week at work here. I'm starting to take care of loose ends and preparing for my last week in Tallinn starting tomorrow. It feels weird. I've lived in this apartment for the last 3 years, and not only am I moving to another apartment, that apartment is located a couple thousand miles from here. It's a roller-coaster for sure.
This week was emotional. I had more ups and downs mentally this week than I care to admit. I know it's all part of the process, but it's also pretty exhausting.
I had my send-off party with friends this weekend. Since I'll already be at my parents' next weekend, it was the last chance to get all the important people together...and make moving away feel even worse. It's going to be so weird (and so sad) not being able to just phone them and meet up. Or being able to hop on a buss and go visit. Estonia is so small, that even the friends living at the other end still seemed pretty close by.
This week was inspiring. I spent a lot of time getting creative, designing products, and putting them together. I spent today hand-sewing beads to these fabric flower brooches I'm making for the shop. I just sat on my bed, quietly, sewing away. And it was bliss. I had forgotten how much I need crafting time. How much I need to just sit quietly and keep my hands busy. All of a sudden my head was filled with ideas and inspiration. The more I create, the more creativity I have.

I'm actually looking forward to Monday this week. More time to sit quietly and keep my hands busy.

What have you been up to?

xo. Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You always have your virtual friends. Good luck xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so grateful for all the amazing people I get to connect with here. Also, thank God for Skype :D!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home