2014/10/25

Sneak peek into the studio

So, you remember how I told you about having a million ideas I wanted to make happen. Well, here's a sneak peek at one of them.

I've been missing my shop. I really loved the creative side of creating products. Designing, making, dreaming up new photo concepts, photographing, making a lookbook...well, everything really.

Which is why I've decided to release a small accessories line this year, just in time for the holidays. It will include fabric flower brooches in pretty colors made from upcycled fabric, and a selection of clutches from recycled leather and vintage fabrics. All handmade in my little studio space.
The products will be available some time at the end of November. I can only make a limited number of products due to the nature of the materials, so this is going to be a very special limited edition collection.

I'm going to be posting more updates as we get nearer to the launch date, but I'm so excited about this venture. So far, I've loved the process of designing and making these pretty things. I'm equal times inspired and scared right now, but I feel I need to get these babies out of my head and into real products.
I put off doing this for months now, arguing that I was too busy with graduation, and wedding planning, and then my job, and then moving... But, as life has taught me in the last few years, there's never really a perfect time to do things. There's only today. And so I decided that today is as good a day as any to make those little dreams a reality.

Thanks so much for stopping by and stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks!

xo. Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home