2014/10/12

Sunday Spirit // The selected works of a young photographer

The girl with a smile
The rabbit
The crooked books
The hand
The still life of toys
The duck face
The joker
Today I have the honor of introducing the work of a talented young photographer I've had the pleasure of working together with recently. I'm always amazed at her energy and the way she sees the world from her own unique perspective. I'm especially inspiring by her use of angles and focal points. Something I should definitely work on in my own photography.

I'm sure she's going to grow up to be a wonderfully gifted artist. No doubt. And then I'll sell the originals and make millions. So, this is basically my retirement fund.

Photography by Susanna Paal

You just remember that name. She might be just 3 years old now, but wait till she gets old enough to hold a full-frame camera.

Cheers to young talent!
xo. Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home