2014/10/01

My Style // Fall favorites

It's interesting to notice how my style changes from season to season. And, how every season I have my favorites that I wear over and over. The funny thing is, that usually those things are different every season, and every year. The things I wore all the time last fall don't get much wear at all this year around. Then again, there are things I was almost ready to throw out of my wardrobe suddenly become my favorite thing to wear. Isn't it weird how that happens?
I've had this leather jacket for more than a year now, but I think I wore just two or three times last fall, and not that much even during spring this year. But, lately, it's been my favorite things to throw on when I'm out the door (like here). 
Wearing: leather jacket - thrifted // Cardigan - refashioned // Jeans - supermarket find // Blouse - H&M // Scarf - thrifted // Bag - from Cologne // Shoes - thrifted // Earrings - Pearls & Scissors
I made another sweater into cardigan refashion the other day (actually, I did 2, but the other wasn't for me), and I'm already seeing this get a lot of wear all throughout fall and winter.

What are you're wardrobe staples this fall?

xo.Hanna

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home