2015/02/07

10 DIY ideas for your Valentine's outfit

10 ideas for a DIY Valentine's outfit
I spent all Thursday updating my blog archives, so I thought I would celebrate by sharing some crafty ideas to spend your Sunday on. And since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I rounded-up some tutorials to help you add a little DIY to your Valentine's outfit.
I love a simple T-shirt refashion, especially when it involves lace. Add a little lace heart where your actual heart is, or sew it to the back of the tee. Whichever you choose, it's just as cute.
Or, if you think a heart is a bit too mainstream, add some red fabric flowers to a T-shirt to make it just a tad more romantic.
Sewing is not your forte? Why not try fabric stamping. It's super easy, I promise. You could do a red dotted T-shirt, or make a heart stamp out of a sponge (similar to this) or potato and cover the tee with a cute heart pattern.
If you'r more set on wearing a pretty dress than a cute T-shirt, why not make a DIY accessory? Like this knitted bow. How lovely would this look in ruby red?
These crochet rose stud earrings are my favorite. Very feminine, and easier to make than they might look.
Or, make these waterfall earrings. No crochet-skills required.
Since hearts are still the ultimate Valentine's day trademark, here's a fun fabric heart brooch.
And, a pretty fabric flower brooch  I created for Oh, Everything Handmade a while back.
Last, but not least, make a knitted headband, just in case your super romantic boyfriend/fiance/husband insists on going star-gazing. What? It happens.

I hope your excited about making something tomorrow. I sure am! Although, it's not really Valentine's related since Rein and I are spending Valentine's in different countries this year. Nontheless, I'm in full creative mode. How about you? Do you special plans for V-day?

xo. Hanna
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home