2015/02/13

A Lovely discount for your Valentine's weekend!

Happy Friday, friends! As I'm spending Valentine's weekend home alone, I thought I'd share a little love with you guys. Will you be my Valentine?

I'm having a special only-for-blog-friends sale in my Etsy shop all through-out the weekend. Just enter the code "LOVE4U" (all capital letters and no quotation marks) at check-out and receive a 30% discount on your whole order. The code is valid until Monday.

In other news, I'm so close to being done with the new blog design. I'm positively kiddy about giving this space a makeover! My goal is to get it up by tomorrow night, so you may see odd things happening on the blog in the next 24h, as I try to transfer everything from the test-blog to the real one.

And finally, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU! for being here, reading, and commenting! You're the best!

Happy Valentine's and I'll see you soon!
xo. Hanna

4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout! I'm spending my evening alone at home today, too - and I really love my me-time. Ich hoffe, du hast auch einen sehr schönen Abend! Viele Grüße aus München. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sabrina! I'll share more about the new design tomorrow. Ich hatte ein sehr schöner Tag, obwohl ich mein Mann schon vermisse. Aber, manchmal ist es doch nett ein bisschen mit sich selbst zu sein. Hoffe du geniest es auch!

      Delete
  2. Nii ilus uus kujundus! Ma mõtlen ka, et kas lisada kevade kiirema saabumise lootuses veidi värve. Ja ma vist pean selle vöö ikka ära ostma. Kas esmaspäevani tähendab, et esmaspäeval ka veel või mitte? Ma lihtsalt kuidagi ei saa enne seda tellimust vormistada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esmaspäev kaasa arvatud :)

      Ma tundsin ka värvidest puudust. Ja pärast nädalapikkust nokitsemist ja koodikirjutamist on kõik just täpselt sellises järjekorras ja sellisel kohal nagu tahtsin. Aga disainimisest kirjutan juba homme pikemalt.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home