2014/05/16

Friday Favorites: DIY fun for the weekend


You know the feeling when a major exam is finally behind you and you're heart rate is back to normal? I successfully made it through 2 finals this week and I'm feeling such a big relief, I just want to spend my weekend creating and enjoying myself. I think I've earned it :). So, I thought I'd share some fun DIY ideas with you so we could be creative together.

1. I love the armcandy Kinsey made. I'm not sure my arms are made for wearing it, but I would sure want to try, because it looks so awesome on her.


2. Cat person or not, this is a great method for making cute prints to spice up a boring tee. I've been meaning to try out potato stamping for ages, and this tutorial reminded me to put it on my to-do list.


3. If there anything I can't resist, it's lace and floral. I love this shoe makeover from Tea Rose Home!


4. It's colorful and has a musical charm, so I'm sold of course. You can find the tutorial here.


5. If you're looking for an easy-to-make tote bag to carry all your summer gear, this is the tutorial to try.

I hope you're inspired to make and create this weekend! Have fun!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean, because I had been writing my finals for the last two weeks and now they're OVER! This weekend I opted for hanging out with friends but I'm definitely gonna to do some sewing later in the week. Happy crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My weekend turned into a social weekend as well :). But, like you, I'm planning on doing some sewing and crafting in the next few days. Have a relaxing Sunday!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home