2014/05/11

Sunday Spirit: Wish me luck!



You guys, they're here! My first final exam is tomorrow already (yikes!). I'm feeling a bit nervous (who am I kidding, I'm freaked out!) and trying to make the most of the time that's left to revise and practice, and to prepare myself mentally (it's gonna be fine, it's gonna be fine, it's gonna be fine...). So my day will be full of intervals, accords and harmony rules. Fun, eh?

I can't believe how fast the past three years have gone by. I know I say that a lot, but we were having lunch with classmates just the other day, and it felt like I just got to know them, we just had our first party together (awesome, by the way), it was only just yesterday that we stood in that hallway waiting for our entrance exams. Wasn't it? What can I say, it just proves that time flies fast when you're having fun. And these past few years truly have been the most amazing ones in my life, despite all the crazy changes they've brought. I wouldn't change a thing.

The blog will be a little quieter this week, since I have another big exam on Thursday, but I'll be back at the end of the week.

Wish me luck!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your exams!! Hope they both go really smoothly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can use all the luck I can get, so thank you!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home