2014/05/22

His & Her Style // Dreams of happy days


Happy Friday, my friends! It's been one of those weeks. The past couple of days have been rough. We had our ensemble exam on Tuesday and it went great, but then, on Wednesday my voice was so week and tired, I couldn't get a proper tone out. With two more exams within the next few days, needless to say, I've been very worried. I'm trying my best to keep this weeks words in my mind and just take things as they come.
She's wearing: Jacket - thrifted&refashioned // Peplum top - made by me // Jeans - Miss J // Bag - made by me // Scarf - borrowed from Mom // Shoes - Walking 

I love looking at these photos we took this past weekend. Reminds me of the happier days. I know this is just a passing problem, and that sunshiny days with no worries will soon be back in my life. And, with a little bit of luck, and a lot of care and patience, I will make it through my finals and the entrance exams in Cologne in two week (yikes!).

He's wearing: Plaid shirt - thrifted // Trousers - thrifted // Scarf - Reserved // Shoes - Kangol

I don't know what I would do without this guy. He's the most supportive fiance a girl could ever ask for. He makes me laugh and holds me tight when I feel sad. And then I don't feel that sad anymore.

Our next exam is tomorrow, so wish us luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home