2015/01/20

Time to read your mind // Reader Survey!


Most of the time, writing a blog is a pretty lonesome activity. I know you are all out there and I'd love to know what you think. So I can make this blog a better, more inspiring place to visit. Sounds like a good plan, right?

The other day I got this awesome (or so I think at least) idea, but I really need a little feedback from you to get me started.

I hope you have a couple of minutes to fill out this little survey (only 9 questions).

I will keep this open until Friday night.

Thanks so much for letting me pick your brain!
xo. Hanna

4 comments:

  1. Ma olen ka mõelnud, et tore oleks inimestelt rohkem aimu saada, mis nad ootavad. Kas plaanid tulemusi jagada ka?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home