2015/01/04

Sunday Spirit // The perfect winter's day

Last glimpses of the year that passed. I just had to post these pictures we took during our walk on one of the most perfect winter's day we had over the holidays. There was a carpet of fresh snow on the ground and more coming down from the sky. The temperature was a few degrees below zero. It was pure magic. For me, that is the definition of winter. We probably won't get any snow in Leverkusen, so I'm so happy we got to experience it while we're here in Estonia.
Can you spot the dog? Pretty good camouflage he's got, right?
We took these in Hiiumaa while visiting Rein's father's family (you can see our previous visit here). These trips become even more special now that we live so far away. Next time it will be high summer already. Sometimes this moving abroad thing really strikes me.
Looking forward to our next adventure on that little island. It's known as a summer destination, but I've got to say it's just as stunning during wintertime. I'm just glad we have a reason to visit as often as we can.

Just a few more days here in Tallinn and then we're back in Leverkusen. I kind of even miss our little place already. But, I'm definitely going to miss our loved ones.

xo. Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home