2015/03/20

The end of my Etsy shop // Closing SALE!

It's time to say goodbye! At the end of March I'm closing the virtual doors to my Etsy shop for good. But, it's not a sad goodbye. It's a happy farewell. It's been a journey I'm grateful for, but one that I won't continue anymore. I've simply realized I want to redirect my energy to this blog and other creative endeavours.

So, it's time to kick off the end of shop mega-sale! I've decided to offer all of you a 50% discount code to my shop. Everything's half off, people! Just enter the code ENDSALE at checkout to receive the 50% discount.

The sale ends on the 31st of March or once the shop is empty, whichever comes around first. So, if there's anything you've had your eye on, now is the last chance to snatch it up. And since most of the items are one of a kind, I suggest you make your move fast.

Happy shopping!
xo. Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home