2015/03/09

Words for the Week // No.27 // Getting started (and a small favor to ask)

B-Schools first Module was released today, so it's been a little hard to concentrate on writing a blog post. I'm learning a ton and loving it. It's a little like being back in Uni. I loved school! Yep, I'm a regular old nerd like that. If someone would pay me for learning, that's all I would do. Plus sew, of course. Uh-oh, I could learn how to sew better! I'd love to take a sewing class. Ok, getting carried away here.

So, I've obviously totally abandoned my Creative10 challenge. I felt a little bad about it at first, but I think it's fine to quit on a self-imposed challenge if you replace it with an even more awesome on. And getting the most out of B-school is definitely a more important challenge to be tackling right now. I miss my painting sessions a little, though. I'm sure I'll get back to it at some point.

I made a content calendar today, and do I have some awesome crafting sessions planned for you or what! We've experiencing major Spring vibes over here, so all my thoughts are focused on making new additions to my spring and summer wardrobe. Which is always the most creative season for me. The ideas just keep flowing onto paper.

I'm rambling a lot today - I have sooooo many thoughts going through my mind. To wrap this post up, though, I have a favor to ask. 

If you've been a reader for a while, and would be willing to answer a few in depth questions to help me develop Pearls & Scissors further, please e-mail me at hanna@pearlsandscissors.com. Thanks so much!

Have an inspired start to your week!

xo. Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home