2012/12/13

My style: Winter greys

grey jacket: thrifted / knit vest: refashioned / ring: made by me


It's been snowing every day for the past week. It's the season of layering with sweaters and vests and jackets to keep warm. As much as I love snow, the cold is making it harder to get dressed in the morning. You have to think about  being warm, but having the ability to take something off indoors, and feeling good on top of that. I really need more warm cardigans to get through this season.

How's the weather where you're at? Are you sporting fur coats or light jackets?

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is thrifted? Wow, it's beautiful!! =) I like your style! Pink & grey are one of my favorite color combos!

    In lower New York it's still in that in between weather where you don't know if you need the light jacket or the fur coat! Maybe we will get some snow soon! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chloe! The jaket might even be custom made, cause I couldn't find any labels inside.

      I like my winters snowy and cold and my summers hot and sunny, the in between time I don't like. Hope you'll have a snowy Christmas though.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home