2012/12/16

Sunday Spirit: Deck the halls


Although we're spending the Holidays at our parents' I still wanted to decorate our apartment to make it more Christmassy. I didn't have much holiday decor at hand and I didn't want to spend a ton on decorations, so I just worked with what I had.

The tiny Christmas tree is a few years old. I made tiny ornaments to hang on it. It's really small and fake, but I love it.


I made this center piece from a branch wreath I got on sale and painted golden. I added a red bow and two roses from my last concert.


These candles were the easiest thing ever. I just bought a few glasses at a local thrift store, put a candle inside, and tied a green bow to them.

It's not much, but it makes all the difference in the world. I really feel it's the holiday season at our little humble abode. The weather couldn't be more wintery. It's snowing and it's cold. Just like it should be on Christmas.

I hope you're all getting into the holiday spirit! I'm so busy making presents - I'm obviously behind on my gift list this year. It's going to be a very busy week before Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I have a small lil Christmas tree too this year. It really does make all the difference! A lil extra Christmas joy! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home