2012/12/01

November Favorites on P&S

Another month has passed. And what an exciting month it was, at least here at Pearls & Scissors. It was also the toughest month for me so far blogging-wise, because the days are getting shorter and shorter and the weather has been just so foggy and grey. I am proud though to have stuck in there. I love blogging and I have some big plans for this blog for the new year, so stay tuned. Here are some of my favorite posts from the month of November.




The biggest project in November was finishing Pearls & Scissors' Fall Lookbook. I love love love how it turned out. It's everything I dreamed it would be. You can see the individual posts here, here, here and here, and you can browse the full lookbook on my sidebar.


This is still on my of my favorite refashions I've done. I think the number of times I've worn the cardigan since is a very good indication of successful refashion. If you have a cardigan just sitting in the closet, why not give it a go.



I visited two fabulous blogs in the course of November. I shared a sparkly collar necklace tutorial over at Randomly Happy and showed how to turn a sweater into a skirt over at Merrick's Art.


I'm always proud of myself when I find a way to repurpose something that I would otherwise throw out. And these gift cans are perfect for the coming holidays.

In November I started a new series of outfit posts. I love playing around with clothing, so I thought I'd share some of my daily outfits in addition to the Wardrobe Reinvention posts. My favorite this month is the navy and black ensamble I wore for a school recital.

Also, don't forget to check out the gift guides (for her / for him) to get some gift ideas for the holiday shopping list. A lot of handmade goodies in there.

Have a crafty weekend my friends!

2 comments:

  1. So much good stuff happened in November! The photo recap is a great idea and really showed off what you accomplished. Can't wait to see what is in store for December!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope to be as crafty as ever with the holidays coming up. Lots of ideas going round in my mind, and hopefully lots to share on the blog as well.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home