2012/12/02

Sunday Spirit: Winter wonderland


I was sitting in my room at my childhood home last night and there was a spectacular winter wonderland  outside. It's been snowing for four days and everything is covered in soft, white, sparkly snow. I couldn't wait to get out of the city to enjoy the magical wonders of winter in the countryside. Here are some snaps of our weekend snow walk.






Now I'm back in the city and the scenery is not the same. But I'll go back next weekend to enjoy the quiet and the snow.

How was your weekend? Is it winter already in your nook of the world?

4 comments:

  1. You two are adorable!! And I love that fuzzy pink hat lady!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how quiet it gets after a huge snow fall. Beautiful pictures... especially the fourth one with the shed!

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like stepping into a whole new world. Beautiful, yes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home