2012/12/30

Sunday Spirit: Holiday week


I think you can already guess that this week has been all about the holidays and being around family and friends. As much as I love being home in the countryside, relaxing, eating and socializing, I'm beginning to feel the need to do something productive. So, last night I mended two bags that were ripped. Got to start somewhere, right?


I can't believe we've had permanent snow for a month now. I mean, the coldest months are still ahead, and I don't know how many snowy pictures you can stand every Sunday (lol). But it was the perfect weather on Chirstmas Eve. Snow has always been super important for me during Christmas. We've had  green holidays in the past, and the spirit is not the same without snow.


We spent half the night at my parents' on the 24th and half the night at Tamar's parents'. It's been like that for 10 years already. We thought about choosing one or the other, or bringing the families together, but some traditions are hard to change. Each family wants to stay home for Christmas, and since the distance is only 7km, we can't skip neither. Oh well, I guess time will settle everything.

I hope you're having a wonderful last weekend of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home